Effective strategies to assist churches in their Kingdom impact.
Is Your Church Studying Your Community?
Are you trying to understand your community? Wanting to start a new church or discover how your church can better serve your community? Then you will want to obtain a Demographic Study from the TEBA.
All of these materials are provided by TEBA and available for FREE to all TEBA churches.
TEBA can also provide an in-depth custom demographic study called the Ministry Area Profile. On the Link2Lead.com website, the cost is $125 (a $300 value) but we can secure a PDF copy of your custom report for FREE. In order to receive the MAP for free, it will need to be ordered from our office. What you will receive:
- A report that contains demographic, trends and suggested ways to meet the needs of the unique people in you Ministry Area
- Information Maps noting unique demographic insights
- You will receive it quickly by e-mail (PDF File)
TEBA provides a wide-ranging consulting services utilizing a team of associational staff and local church minister’s to respond to the varied needs of our congregations including:
- Basic Church Consultations (Building, Administration, Small Groups, Interest Focus, and Care)
- Church Health Consultation
- Church Reset/Restart Consultations
- Legacy Church Consultations
Along with churches reaching out to college students, Tryon Evergreen Baptist Association partners with Texas Baptists to assist Baptist Student Ministries on several of the college campuses. There are over 70,000 college students in the TEBA. Your church’s partnership with the local Baptist Student Ministry is vital to reaching this generation of students.
Hospitality House is an inmate family facility within Texas that operates seven days a week. Since opening its doors in 1986, the House has become a vital link between Huntsville’s Texas Department of Criminal Justice inmates and their loved ones. Currently, the House welcomes families for visitations and executions in addition to releases, marriage seminars, hospice visits, and funerals.